Are you a parent or caregiver seeking extra literacy support for a young reader? Join us for Come Read with Me, a free 60-minute interactive workshop facilitated by a ONE TO ONE educator (Q&A period afterwards) designed to give you the opportunity to learn positive and effective strategies to support your child when reading at home.
For your convenience, we will be offering five sessions this winter (hosted via Zoom) on a first-come, first-served basis:
- Tuesday, February 15th, 6:30 – 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 23rd, 6:30 – 7:30 p.m.
- Monday, February 28th, 6:30 – 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, March 10th, 6:30 – 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 16th, 6:30 – 7:30 p.m.
To participate, visit Eventbrite and click on one of the events to register. There are 5 identical workshops being offered in February and March 2022 – you only need to register for one.
Visit our Children’s Programs page for contact info and more information about our One-To-One program.